(4) Loosen screws in clamp and remove expansion valve from the
Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean the expansion valve externally with a clean, dry cloth
(2) Remove the internal parts (figure 12).
Clean internal parts in refrigerant oil only.
(4) Replace an unserviceable expansion valve.
(1) Install expansion valve in clamp and secure by tightening the
(2) Connect the inlet and outlet flare nut connections.
(3) Leak test, evacuate, and charge the refrigerant system (para
(4) Install the top and right-side panels (para 39).