ORGANIZATIONAL MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Section I. Repair Parts, Special Tools, TMDE, and Support Equipment
COMMON TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT.
For authorized common tools and equipment, refer to the Modified Table of Organizational and Equipment (MTOE)
applicable to your unit.
SPECIAL TOOLS, TMDE, AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT.
There are no special tools, TMDE, or support equipment required to perform Organizational Maintenance on the air
Repair parts are listed and illustrated in the Repair Parts and Special Tools List TM 5-4120-339-24P covering
Organizational Maintenance for this equipment.
Section II. Service Upon Receipt
ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE.
(1) Move air conditioner to installation site before removing shipping container. Cut the metal bands and
remove top, end, and sides of carton, and the inner covering. Remove bolts securing base of unit to carton, and using the
handles, lift unit from carton.
(2) Inspect the equipment for damage incurred during shipment. If the equipment has been damaged, report
the damage on DD Form 6, Packaging Improvement Report.
(3) Check the equipment against the packing slip to see if the shipment is complete. Report all discrepancies
in accordance with the instructions contained in TM 38-750.
(4) Check to see if the equipment has been modified.
(5) Prior to placing the unit in operation, accomplish depreservation in accordance with the instructions
outlined in DA Form 2258 (Depreservation Guide of Engineering Equipment). DA Form 2258 is attached to or near the
b. Assembly. There are no assembly procedures. However, the air conditioner should be inspected after
receipt as follows:
(1) Remove the front, rear, and top panels from the unit and inspect
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|