Figure 4-15. Removal and installation of solenoid valves (sheet 2 of 2)
(1) If either solenoid valve fails the test or organizational level, check continuity through solenoid valve
electrical leads. Replace any lead which does not check out for continuity.
(2) Check continuity through the solenoid coil. If no continuity, replace the coil. (Refer to figure 4-15 for
disassembly of solenoid valve.)
(3) Repair any Solenoid valve related refrigerant leaks.
d. Replace. Replace the liquid line solenoid valve and/or the pressure equalizer solenoid valve if evidence is
found of damage which would impair serviceability and is unrepairable.
(1) Refer to figure 4-15 and install the liquid line solenoid valve and/or the pressure equalizer solenoid valve.
(2) Perform any further maintenance of refrigeration components required.
(3) If no further maintenance of refrigeration components is required,