(3) Rinse in clear water or clean dry cleaning solvent.
(4) Drain, then hold horizontal andtapeach edge on bench or fIoorto dislodge droplets.
(1) Inspect for damage such as perforations or punctures in the screen and aluminum.
(2) Inspect for areas of packed or crushed material that would obstruct air flow.
(3) Check for deformation of the frame, and straighten if possible without crushing aluminum.
(4) Replace if crushed, punctured, badly deformed, or broken.
(5) Replace rubber insulation strip which is across top of mist eliminator, if it is torn, partly missing,
missing, or damaged.
(1) TOP mark must be up and airflow arrows must point outward away from coil.
(2) Slide mist eliminator down into mounting frames observing air flow arrows and top marking.
(3) Install the top front cover.
(4) Connect power at power source.