See figure 4-17.
4-25. CONDENSATE DRAIN
Condensate Drain Lines
(1) Disconnect power at power source.
(2) Remove the return air louver.
(1) Remove clamps.
(2) Pull tubing loose from connection points in drain pan and housing.
(1) Check tubing for cuts, splits and deteriorated condition, Replace damaged tubing.
(2) Check that aluminum tube from bulkhead to rear of unit is not clogged.
(1) Slide clamps onto tubes.
(2) Slip tubing and clamps into place.
(3) Install the return air louver.
(4) Connect power at power source.