Secure the circuit breaker to the panel with screws and washers.
Insert the pin and spacers through the circuit breaker toggles to lock them together.
See the wiring diagram figure 4-5 and tags and connect wire leads. Remove the tags.
Align the holes in the back panel with the three posts and secure with screws.
(6) Check to be sure grommets are in place in the shaft holes. Install the two knobs and tighten the set
Slip the cover back in place and secure with four screws.
Connect power at power source.
4-32. CONTROL MODULE WIRING HARNESS
Disconnect input power from the air conditioner before performing maintenance on any part of the
electrical system. The voltages used can be lethal.
(1) Disconnect power at power source.
(3) See figure 4-24 and remove the four screws and pull the cover off.
(1) Inspect the connector for loose, damaged or missing pins. Replace if defective.
(2) Check individual wires for loose solder connections, loose terminal lugs, cut or frayed insulation, cut
or broken wires.
(1) Loosen the set screws in the temperature selector and the control module mounting screw knobs
Remove these two knobs.
(2) Remove the three screws from the posts and slip the back portion off.
(3) Tag and disconnect the wires from the components and ground stud.
(4) Remove the attaching hardware and pull the connector from the back plate.
d. Testing. See the wiring diagram figure 4-5. Continuity test individual wires to corresponding pin in
connector. Replace or repair wires with no continuity.
(1) See paragraph 4-26 for general wire repair instructions.