Figure 4-24. Control Module Wiring Harness
(2) See table 4-3 Wire List for wire lengths and terminal information when individual wires are replaced.
(1) Slip connector into back plate and secure with screws, nuts and washers.
(2) See the wiring diagram figure 4-5 and tags and connect wire leads. Remove the tags.
(3) Align the holes in the back panel with the three posts and secure with screws.
(4) Check to be sure grommets are in place in the shaft holes. Install the two knobs and tighten the set
(5) Slip the cover back in place and secure with four screws,
(7) Connect power at power source.