(3) Install the top front and rear covers.
(4) Connect power at power source.
4-38. TRANSFORMER, RECTIFIER, RESISTOR, CAPACITORS AND HARNESS
The transformer, rectifier, resistor and capacitors C1 and C2 are located behind the junction box in the upper
front left corner of the unit. See figure 4-30.
Figure 4-30. Transformer and Rectifier
Disconnect input power from the air conditioner before performing maintenance on any part of the
electrical system. The voltages used can be lethal.
(1) Disconnect power at the power source.
(2) Remove the top front cover.
(3) Remove the junction box and control module. (See paragraphs 4-27 and 4-33.)