(3) Remove the front and rear top covers,
(1) Tag and disconnect the wires to the pressure switches,
(2) Press the reset button on the switch, Use a continuity tester or multimeter to check for continuity
between terminals 1 and 2 on each switch. If there is continuity, the switch is properly closed. If no continuity is
found on either switch, press and release the reset button again on that switch. If there is still no continuity, that
switch must be replaced.
c. Removal. (See figure 5-12.) Assuming that steps a (1), (2) and (3) and b (1) above have been done proceed
Figure 5-12. Pressure Switches
(1) Discharge and purge the refrigeration system per paragraphs 5-9 and 5-10.
(2) If the high pressure switch is to be replaced, remove the conditioned air supply louver to have access
to mounting screws.
(3) Disconnect the flare nut at the end of the capillary line from the switch to be replaced.