(7) Check that no source of dangerous or objectionable fumes are near the fresh air intake.
(8) If possible make use of terrain features to minimize the heating and cooling loads on the air conditioner.
(9) If possible avoid a location where the condenser and fresh air intakes will be laden with dust, dirt, soot, smoke
or other debris.
b. The following items are not provided as part of the air conditioner. They are part of the shelter and are necessary
for air conditioner installation and operation. (See fig. 3-4.)
(1) One or more remote control cables. Use (18876) 11455976-1, 11455976-2, 11455977-1, or 61455977-2
cables as applicable.
A part number 11455976-1 or -2 cable must be used if only one cable is used.
(2) A power input cable with a plug on the air conditioner end suitable for attachment to a MS3102R22-22P
connector. The Patriot installation uses (18876) 11453295 power cable.
(3) Installation hardware and grounding strap. The Patriot installation uses the following:
each (18876) 11447172-1 Flat washers
each (18876) 11447981 Resilient mounts
each (18876) 11447173 Flat washers
each (18876) 114471724 Flat washers
each (9690E) MS35307-338 Hex head screws
each (18876) 11455133 Grounding straps
each (96906) MS5958-97 Screws
each (96906) MS35335-62 Lock washers
each (96906) MS21044C5 Self locking nuts
(4) Condensate drain connection items may be required. If condensate drain water from the port(s) located in the
lower side panels of the evaporator assembly casing is objectionable, or creates a hazard, it must be piped to a safe
disposal location. The air conditioner is equipped with two 1/4-18 NPT drain connections. The air conditioner is shipped
from the factory with both of these ports plugged. These plugs must be removed prior to operation.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|