Section V MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
The procedures in this section have been arranged in the order in which the items appear in the organizational (O)
maintenance level column on the Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) which is provided in Appendix B. Step-by-step
procedures have been provided for all actions authorized to be performed by organizational maintenance in the order in
which they appear on the MAC. Actions authorized to be performed by direct and general support maintenance have
been duly noted; step-by-step procedures for these actions may be found in Chapters 4 and 5, respectively.
3-12. FRESH AIR FILTER, RETAINER CORD, AND HOOK
Figure 3-6. Fresh Air Filter, Cord, and Hook
a. Filter removal
(1) Release hook retainer.
(2) Slip filter down and out of duct.
b. Clean filter
(1) Wash filter in a mild detergent and water solution.
(2) Rinse thoroughly in clear water.
(3) Shake out excess water prior to installation.
(1) Check filter for punctures, cuts, and damaged edges that would allow passage of unfiltered air.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|