3-13. FRESH AIR DUCT AND EMI SCREEN
Figure 3-7. Fresh Air Duct and EMI Screen
The fresh air duct and fresh air EMI screen may be mounted on the left or right side
of the air conditioner by exchanging it with the fresh air cover plate.
Take care that EMI gaskets and screen are not damaged.
(1) Using screwdriver, remove the seven screws.
(2) Carefully lift the fresh air duct and fresh air EMI screen from the air conditioner.
Fresh air filter, elastic cord, and hook need not be removed unless duct is to be
(1) Check that duct is not dented so that air flow would be blocked.
(2) Check that duct has no holes, cracks, or openings that would allow air to enter other than through filter.
(3) Replace duct if found bad.
(4) Check that gaskets on duct are not cracked, loose, or missing.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|