(1) Check that cover is not bent or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
Refer gasket replacement/repair to direct
(1) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screw driver, install cover with five screws.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
3-15. DRAIN PLUGS
Figure 3-9. Drain Plugs
The unit is shipped from the factory with drain plugs installed. These plugs must be removed prior to operation.
Failure to remove these plugs will cause water to collect in the bottom of the
evaporator section assembly and possible spillage into shelter.
See installation instructions, paragraph 3-5.b(4), for drain line connection information.
a. Removal. Prior to operation remove drain plugs from both sides of air conditioner using allen wrench.
b. Inspection. Prior to air conditioner operation, check to see that drain plugs have been removed.
Installation. For shipment or extended storage, drain plugs must be reinstalled or drain holes taped closed.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|