3-18. RETURN AIR SCREEN AND FRAME
Preliminary Procedure: Remove air conditioner from shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
Figure 3-12. Return Air Screen and Frame
(1) Using screwdriver, remove fourteen screws from the outside edges of the frame.
(2) Being careful not to damage the EMI gasketing and screen, lift frame from housing.
(3) Using screwdriver, socket, and ratchet remove sixteen screws and lock nuts and remove the EMI screen from
(1) Check that return air frame is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
(3) Refer replacement/repair of gaskets and inspection/replacement of EMI screen to direct support.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|