(1) Using screwdriver, remove twenty screws from the outside edges of the frame.
(2) Being careful not to damage the EMI gasketing and screens, lift frame from housing.
(3) Using screwdriver, socket, and ratchet, remove four each screws and lock nut from each of the two EMI
screens. Remove the screens from the frame.
(1) Check that return air frame is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
(3) Refer replacement/repair of gaskets and inspection/replacement of EMI screens to direct support.
(1) Using a screwdriver, socket, and ratchet, attach each EMI screen to the frame with four screws and lock nuts.
Be sure that hardware is tightened evenly and that there are no gaps between the EMI screen and frame.
(2) Using screwdriver, install the assembled EMI screens and frame to the housing with twenty screws.
Follow-on Procedure: Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
3-20. FRESH AIR COVER
Figure 3-14. Fresh Air Cover
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|