(2) Check that EMI and other gaskets and insulation are not cracked, loose, or missing. Refer gasket and
insulation replacement/repair to direct support.
(3) Check that danger plate is readable and in place. Refer replacement to direct support.
(1) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install cover with thirty-six screws.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
Follow-on Procedure: Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
3-22. FEED THRU COVER
1. Remove air conditioner from shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
Figure 3-16. Feed Thru Cover
(1) Using screwdriver, remove four screws from top and bottom flanges.
(2) Carefully remove the cover from the air conditioner.
(3) Using screwdriver, socket, and ratchet, remove the six screws, flat washers, and lock nuts.
(4) Carefully remove the two feed thru cover gaskets from the feed thru cover.
Change 6 3-35
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|