(1) Check that the feed thru cover is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that the two feed thru cover gaskets are not worn, punctured, or torn. Replace if damaged.
(3) Check that the EMI and other gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
(4) Refer replacement/repair of gaskets to direct support.
(1) Using a screwdriver, socket, and ratchet, attach the two feed thru cover gaskets.
Use six screws, flat
washers, and lock nuts.
(2) Line up the holes in the feed thru cover and the air conditioner housing.
(3) Using screwdriver, install cover with four screws.
2. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|