(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker, and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(5) Using screwdriver, remove fifteen screws from top condenser cover. (18 screws on EKP and FGG models.)
(6) Carefully remove the top condenser cover.
(1) Check that the top condenser cover is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that the EMI and other gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
Refer repair/replacement of
gaskets to direct support.
(3) Check that information plate is readable and in place. Refer replacement to direct support.
(1) Line up screw holes in top condenser cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install cover with fifteen screws. (18 for EKP and FGG models.)
(6) Connect power cable at washboard and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
Change 6 3-41
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|