3-26. RIGHT END CONDENSER COVER
Figure 3-20. Right End Condenser Cover
Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove fourteen screws.
(3) Carefully remove the right end condenser cover.
(1) Check that cover is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
Refer gasket repair/replacement to direct
(3) Check that identification, danger, and diagram plates are readable and in place. Refer replacement to direct
(4) Check that the two lifting rings are securely attached and in good condition. Refer replacement to direct
3-42 Change 6
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|