(1) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install cover with fourteen screws.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard, and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
3-27. LEFT END CONDENSER COVER
Figure 3-21. Left End Condenser Cover
Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(2) Using screwdriver remove fourteen screws.
(3) Carefully remove the left end condenser cover.
Change 6 3-43
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|