(1) Check that cover is not bent, cracked, or punctured. Replace it damaged.
(2) Check that EMI gaskets are not cracked, loose, or missing.
Refer gasket repair/replacement to direct
(3) Check that the two lifting rings are securely attached and in good condition. Refer replacement to direct
(1) Line up screw holes in cover and air conditioner housing.
(2) Using screwdriver, install cover with fourteen screws.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard, and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
3-28. CONDENSER GUARD AND CONDENSER INLET EMI SCREEN
Figure 3-22. Condenser Guard and Condenser Inlet EMI Screen
Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|