Disconnect electrical power prior to removing outside covers. Turning unit off at
control module does not disconnect power to air conditioner.
(1) Turn air conditioner off at circuit breaker, and disconnect power cable at washboard.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove eight screws.
(3) Being careful not do damage EMI gasket and screen, lift the grille and EMI screen from the housing.
(1) Check that condenser grille is not broken, dented, or otherwise damaged. Replace if damaged.
(2) Refer inspection and service of EMI screen to direct support.
(3) Check that reference plates are readable and in place. Refer replacement to direct support.
(1) Line up screw holes in grille and EMI screen.
(2) Using screwdriver, install grille and EMI screen with eight screws. Be sure that they are tightened evenly, and
that there are no gaps between the grille and the EMI screen or the EMI screen and the housing.
(3) Connect power cable at washboard, and turn air conditioner circuit breaker on.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|