3-30. BULB REPLACEMENT FOR RUN INDICATOR LIGHT
Figure 3-24. Bulb Replacement for Run Indicator Light
(1) Lamp should light in all operating modes.
(2) Lamp may be tested with MODE SELECTOR SWITCH IN OFF POSITION. Push in. Lamp should light.
(3) Replace bulb if it does not light.
(1) Unscrew and remove lens cap.
(2) Push in and turn bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
(1) Place bulb in light fixture.
(2) Push in and turn bulb clockwise to engage mounting pins.
(3) Screw lens cap in place.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|