(2) Using socket and ratchet, secure with ten each hex head cap screws, lock washers, and flat washers.
(3) Place the electrical module in position and aline the module mounting screws.
(4) Using screwdriver, secure the module mounting screws.
(5) Connect the P2A, P3, P4, and P6 connector plugs.
Follow-on Procedure: Install top evaporator cover. (See paragraph 3-21.)
4-22. FAN INLET (RINGS)
Preliminary Procedure: Remove fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
(1) Check that fan inlet is not damaged. Replace if it is bent, badly dented, or cracked.
(2) Check that hardware is in place and secure.
Figure 4-15. Fan Inlet
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|