4-23. CENTRIFUGAL IMPELLER (FAN)
Preliminary Procedure: Remove fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
Figure 4-16. Centrifugal Impeller Fan
(1) Using screwdriver, remove three each screws and flat washers from outer fan inlet.
(2) Remove the outer fan inlet ring.
(3) Using allen wrench, loosen the two setscrews in the extension shaft.
(4) Slip the fan and extension shaft out of the blower housing.
(5) Using allen wrench, loosen the impeller setscrew.
(6) Slip the impeller from the extension shaft and out of the fan housing. If both impellers are to be removed,
mark or tag them to avoid reversing the impellers.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|