4-25. EXTENSION SHAFT
Preliminary Procedure: Remove fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
Supplies: Abrasive cloth
(1) Using screwdriver, remove three each screws and flat washers from outer fan inlet ring.
(2) Remove the outer fan inlet ring.
Figure 4-19. Extension Shaft
(3) Using allen wrench, loosen the two setscrews in the extension shaft.
(4) Slip the fan and extension shaft out of the blower housing.
(5) Using allen wrench loosen the setscrew in the impeller hub.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|