(1) Using hand, rotate impellers to check for interference. Impellers should spin freely. Repair as needed.
(2) Check that fans are tight on shafts. Repair as needed.
Reconnect the connector plug P6 to connector J6.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install the top evaporator cover. (See paragraph 3-21.)
2. Install the shelter to air conditioner rain shield.
4-28. MOTOR, ALTERNATING CURRENT (B3)
Preliminary Procedure: Remove fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
(1) Support motor.
(2) Using allen wrench, loosen the four setscrews in the extension shafts.
(3) Using a screwdriver, remove three screws and flat washers and remove one of the outer fan inlet rings.
(4) Note position of rotation arrow on motor (for installation).
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|