Figure 4-30.2. Electrical Heating Elements - Models EKP and FGG
e. Reassembly - Model DHF
(1) Install new isolation grommet, if needed.
When installing new heaters, the nut, lockwasher, washer, and insulating washers
are provided with the heater. This hardware will have to be removed prior to step
(2). Discard insulating washer.
(2) Slip the smooth end of the heater through the isolation grommet far enough that leads can be placed through
the matching hole on the opposite side of the bracket.
(3) Carefully slide the leads and the threaded end of the heater into the matching hole opposite the grommet.
(4) Carefully slip the washer, lock washer, and over the leads and onto the treaded heater end.
(5) Using wrench secure the heater nut.
Reassembly - Models EKP and FGG
(1) Slide heating element through corresponding hoes in bracket.
(2) Secure with two screws and lockwashers.
Change 5 4-76.1
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|