(1) Carefully slip the heater assembly down into the unit.
(2) Using screwdriver, secure the heater assembly to the flanges of the evaporator coil with four screws.
(3) See tags and wiring diagram, figure 4-3, and connect heater leads at terminal block TB-2. Remove the tags.
Follow-on Procedure: Install the fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
4-33. EVAPORATOR COIL INSPECTION INSTALLED/CLEANING
Preliminary Procedure: 1. Remove return air screen and frame. (See paragraph 3-18.)
2. Remove fan and motor assembly. (See paragraph 4-21.)
Tools: Plastic fin comb
Soft bristled brush
Vacuum cleaner with brush attachment or low pressure compressed air source
Safety glasses or goggles
a. Inspection of installed items
(1) Check for accumulated dirt. Clean if an accumulation of dirt is evident.
4-76.2 Change 2
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|