c. Replace the dehydrator and leak test the dehydrator flare fittings as the final step in any maintenance action that
required the refrigeration pressure system to be opened.
d. Evacuate and charge the refrigeration system in accordance with paragraphs 4-9 and 4-10 after all other
maintenance actions are completed.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install evaporator coil and piping. (See paragraph 4-34.)
2. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
4-39. PLASTIC TUBING (CONDENSATE DRAIN)
There are three pieces of silicone tubing used to drain the condensate water that is collected in the evaporator drain pan.
Preliminary Procedure: 1. Remove air conditioner from shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
2. Remove covers and parts as necessary to have access to the tube(s).
Figure 4-37. Condensate Drain Tubing
(1) Check tubing for cuts, splits and deteriorated condition. Replace damaged tubing.
(2) Check that clamps are not loose or missing.
(3) Check that tubing and connection points are not clogged.
4-90 Change 3
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|