(1) Remove clamps.
(2) Pull tubing loose from connection points.
(1) Slip clamps over tubing.
(2) Slip tubing on to connection points.
(3) Secure clamps in place.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install parts and covers that were removed.
2. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
4-40. INSULATION, EVAPORATOR HOUSING
1. Remove air conditioner from shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
2. Remove covers and parts as necessary to have access to repair area.
(1) Check that reflective panels and insulation are securely attached. Repair if loose.
(2) Check that reflective panels and insulation are not damaged or missing. Replace if missing, burnt away, or
Prior to removal of old insulation, cut the new replacement material to size using
the old item as a sample.
(1) Remove as much old insulation material as possible by pulling or scraping it away from the metal surface.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|