(1) With the cover off, the module mounting screws may be lifted out.
(2) To remove or adjust the retaining ring, spring it slightly and slip to desired location or remove it.
(1) Place the retaining ring on the module mounting screw.
(2) Adjust it so that, with the cover in place, the screw portion will not come up and out-of the bottom hole in the
(3) Place the assembled module mounting screws and washers in the box.
(4) Place cover on box and line up holes.
(5) Using screwdriver, attach the cover with six screws and lock washers. Do not overtighten, it will cause
Follow-on Procedure: Install evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
4-45. VARISTOR (RV4) AND TRANSFORMER (T1) TEST
Conditions of test: 1. Evaporator section electrical module assembly must be connected to an operable air conditioner
and remote control assembly.
2. 208 V, 3 phase, 400 Hz power, and power cable must be available.
3. Top evaporator cover must be removed. (See paragraph 3-21.)
Figure 4-44. Transformer (T1) Terminal Locations
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|