Figure 4-47. Temperature Control Component Board (A1)
(1) Check for loose or broken components. Replace if loose or broken components are found.
(2) Check for loose terminal connections. Repair or replace all loose connections.
(1) Tag leads.
(2) Using pliers, remove nine quick-disconnect terminals and clear leads away from terminals.
(3) Using screwdriver to retain the screws, remove the top four nuts and lock washers with a socket and ratchet.
(4) Lift the temperature control component board up and out of the box.
(5) Check the remaining four nuts, spacers, and screws to be sure they are tight and in good condition. Remove
and replace them if they are damaged.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|