(1) Place the temperature control component board on the four nut, spacers, and screws that were left in the box.
(2) Use a screwdriver to retain the screws from the bottom of the box.
(3) Using socket and ratchet, secure the temperature control component board with four nuts and lock washers.
(4) Install nine quick-disconnect terminals on terminals according to tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram,
(5) Remove tags.
(6) Place cover on box and line up holes.
(7) Using screwdriver, attach the cover with six screws and lock washers. Do not overtighten, it will cause
Follow-on Procedure: Install evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
4-49. FUSE (F1) AND FUSEHOLDER (XF1)
Preliminary Procedure: Remove top evaporator cover. (See paragraph 3-21.)
a. Test/Inspect fuse (F1)
(1) Push in, turn, and remove the fuse holder cap.
Figure 4-48. Fuse (F1)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|