(1) Place relay in box and aline holes.
(2) Using cross tip screwdriver, secure relay to box with four screws and lock washers.
(3) Match leads to relay terminals using tags, wire marking and wiring diagram figure 4-3.
(4) Using flat tip screwdriver, secure leads to relay terminals.
(5) Remove tags.
(6) Place cover on box and line up holes.
(7) Using screwdriver, attach the cover with six screws and lock washers. Do not overtighten, it will cause
Follow-on Procedure: Install evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
4-54. TERMINAL BOARD (TB1) AND JUMPERS
Preliminary Procedures: Remove evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
(1) Using screwdriver, remove six screws and lock washers.
(2) Lift top cover off.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|