(1) Tag wires.
(2) Use flat tip screwdriver to remove terminal screws and remove leads and jumpers.
(3) Using cross tip screwdriver, remove four screws and lock washers that hold terminal board.
(4) Remove terminal board.
(1) Aline terminal board and box mounting holes.
(2) Using cross tip screwdriver, secure terminal board with four screws and lock washers.
(3) Using flat tip screwdriver, install jumpers between terminals 2 and 3, 4 and 5, 6 and 7, and 8 and 9.
(4) Match leads to terminals using tags, wire markings, and wiring diagram figure 4-3.
(5) Using flat tip screwdriver, fasten leads and jumpers to terminals.
(6) Remove tags.
(7) Place cover on box and line up holes.
(8) Using screwdriver, attach the cover with six screws and lock washers. Do not overtighten, it will cause
Follow-on Procedure: Install evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
4-55. CHASSIS, EVAPORATOR ELECTRICAL MODULE
1. Remove evaporator section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-41.)
2. Remove top cover. (See paragraph 4-42.)
(1) Check that chassis and relay mounting bracket are not cracked, broken, or badly dented.
(2) Check that blind nuts are in place and secure. Replace if loose or missing.
(1) Repairs are limited to replacement of relay mounting bracket and blind nuts.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|