(4) To install P10, P11, and P13 harness:
Connect P10 to J10 on compressor.
Connect P11 to J11 on fan motor.
Connect P13 to J13 on back of condenser electrical module.
See tags, wire marking, and wiring diagram figure 4-3. Install leads on terminal board TB4, switches S4
and S5, and solenoid valves L1 and L2. Remove tags.
(5) To install lead S4 to S5:
See tags, wire marking, and wiring diagram, figure 4-3.
Install lead from S4 to S5. Remove tags.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
2. Install right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
3. Install top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
4. Install access cover. (See paragraph 3-14.)
5. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
4-58. VARISTORS (RV1, RV2, AND RV3) AND TERMINAL BOARD (TB4)
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
(1) Check varistors for cracks, broken leads, and evidence of overheating. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check terminal board for loose or corroded terminals, cracks, and obvious damage. Replace if terminals are
corroded, or if terminal board is cracked or broken.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|