Figure 4-57. Varistors (RV1, RV2, and RV3) and Terminal Board (TB4)
(1) Tag and remove leads and varistors.
(2) Using screwdriver, remove two screws and lock washers and remove terminal board.
Repair/Replace Varistor and Terminals
(1) Cut heat shrinkable tubing to approximately one-half inch (1.27 cm) long.
(2) Slip heat shrinkable tubing over leads.
(3) Install terminal lugs.
(4) Using heat gun, sink tubing in place.
(1) Using screwdriver, secure terminal board with two screws and lock washers.
(2) See tags, wire marking, and wiring diagram figure 4-3. Install leads and varistors.
(3) Remove tags.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
2. Connect power.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|