(1) If the insulation tubing (bearings) are to be replaced, cut new pieces to lengths shown on figure 4-59.
(2) Slip insulation tubing (bearings) over pivot ends There are two different lengths of insulation tubing. See
figure 4-59 for proper installation.
(3) Place the pivots in the blower outlet housing.
(4) Using screwdriver and wrench, install the vane on the pivots with four screws and lock nuts.
(5) If both vanes were removed, repeat steps (2), (3), and (4) above, and install the other vane.
(6) Place flat washer(s) and outlet vane lever(s) with mechanical posts installed on the pivot ends. Secure with
(7) Insert push-pull control wire end through mechanical posts.
(8) Using screwdriver, secure mechanical post screw(s) while holding the vane(s) closed.
(1) If unit has been operating, wait until unit has cooled to ambient temperature, approximately four hours.
(2) Loosen mechanical post screw(s).
(3) Close outlet vanes.
(4) Pull wire(s) tight and tighten mechanical post screw(s).
(5) Louvers must be tightly closed when air conditioner is off and head pressure is below 150 psig (10.516 kg/
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install impeller, centrifugal fan, and extension shaft. (See paragraph 4-61.)
2. Install condenser discharge grille and EMI screen. (See paragraph 3-29.)
3. Connect power.
4-61. IMPELLER, CENTRIFUGAL FAN AND EXTENSION SHAFT
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
3. Remove right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
(1) Using screwdriver, remove five screws and remove fan cover plate.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|