4-62. BLOWER HOUSING AND FAN INLET
1. Remove front condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-23.)
2. Remove impeller and extension shaft. (See paragraph 4-41.)
(1) Using screwdriver, loosen the two screws in the mechanical posts and remove the push-pull wire ends.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove the three screws and lock nuts and spacers that retain the push-pull
(3) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws, flat washers and lock nuts, and remove blower housing
Figure 4-61. Blower Housing Right Side Clamps and Brackets
(4) Using screwdriver, remove three screws from motor side of blower housing.
(5) Pull blower from condenser housing. (See figure 4-62.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|