(2) Plate nuts may be removed by drilling out the old rivets using a drill bit slightly smaller than the diameter of
(3) Install new plate nut(s) and rivets.
(1) Using screwdriver, install fan inlet on blower housing with five screws and flat washers.
Sheet metal screws are used to mount fan inlet ring. Take care that mounting
screw holes are not stripped.
(2) Place blower in condenser housing and aline holes.
(3) Using screwdriver, secure motor side of blower housing with three screws.
(4) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure blower housing bracket to condenser housing angle with two screws,
flat washer, and lock nuts.
(5) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure the push-pull cable clamps to the side of the blower housing with three
screws, spacers, and lock nuts.
(6) Insert push-pull control wire end through mechanical post.
(7) Using screwdriver, secure mechanical post screws while holding vane levers so that vanes are closed.
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install impeller and extension shaft. (See paragraph 4-61.)
2. Install front condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-23.)
4-63. CONDENSER FAN MOTOR (B2) TEST (INSTALLED)
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
(1) Disconnect P11 from J11.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|