4-65. FLEXIBLE HOSE ASSEMBLY SUCTION AND DISCHARGE
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
3. Remove left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
4. Remove access cover. (See paragraph 3-14.)
a. Inspect/Test Installed
(1) Check for evidence of leaks.
(2) Check that metal hose, tubing and fittings are not kinked, dented, or cracked. Repair or replace if damaged.
(3) Leak test in accordance with paragraph 4-8, if a leak is indicated or suspected.
b. Remove/Replace (complete hose assembly)
If a complete flexible hose assembly is to be replaced, it is not necessary to
discharge the refrigerant system unless reason for replacement is a leak in hose.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|