Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
2. Install top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
3. Connect power.
4-71. MOUNTING BRACKETS, SOLENOID VALVES
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove condenser top cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
3. Remove left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
(1) Check that brackets are not cracked, bent, broken, or badly dented. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that plate nuts are in place and secure. Replace them if they are loose or damaged.
Figure 4-75. Mounting Brackets, Solenoid Valves
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|