Figure 4-76. Sight Glass
(1) Discharge the refrigerant system per paragraph 4-5.
(3) Using a screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and lock nuts and sight glass bracket.
(4) Remove the sight glass.
(1) Position sight glass in unit.
(2) Using screwdriver and wrench, secure sight glass with bracket and two screws and lock nuts. Be sure that
sight glass is centered on opening in housing.
(4) Replace the dehydrator. (See paragraph 4-73)
(5) Leak test all newly connected joints and those in the repair area. (See paragraph 4-8.)
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|