(8) Install front condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-23.)
(9) Connect evaporator and condenser section assemblies. (See paragraph 4-14.)
Follow-on Procedure: Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-26.)
4-75. ACTUATING CYLINDER
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
(1) Check actuating cylinder for signs of leakage. If leakage is suspected, leak test per paragraph 4-8.
(2) Check that mounting nuts and push-pull cable attachment hardware are in place and secure. Replace if
missing. Tighten if loose.
Figure 4-79. Actuating Cylinder - Model DHF
Change 2 4-157
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|