Figure 4-80.1. Actuator Bracket - Models EKP and FGG
Removal - Models EKP and FGG
Do not loosen flare nut. If the flare nut is loosened when the system is charged,
liquid refrigerant will be sprayed out dangerously.
(1) Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two screws and lock nuts that hold push-pull control cables.
(2) Using wrench and screwdriver, remove two lock nuts and screw that secure cylinder to bracket.
(3) Taking care that tubing is not kinked, move actuator cylinder out of the way. Tie or support so that it will not
(4) Using screwdriver, loosen mechanical post screws. (See figure 4-58.)
(5) Pull control wires out of push-pull controls.
(6) Using wrench, remove the nuts from the end of the two push-pull control cables.
(7) Using screwdriver, remove the two screws that attach the actuator bracket to housing.
(8) Remove actuator bracket.
Change 5 4-159
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|