(4) Using a screwdriver, remove screw, lock washer, and clamp that holds valve to bracket.
(5) Discharge the refrigerant per paragraph 4-5.
(6) Wrap wet rags around valve body if it is to be reinstalled.
(8) Remove discharge bypass valve from unit.
(1) Position discharge bypass valve in unit.
(2) Wrap wet rags around valve body.
(4) Using screwdriver, secure valve to bracket with a screw, lock washer, and clamp.
(5) Replace the dehydrator. (See paragraph 4-73.)
(6) Leak test all newly connected joints and those in the repair area. (See paragraph 4-8.)
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
2. Install condenser section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-90.)
3. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
4. Connect power.
4-79. VALVE MOUNTING BRACKET
1. Remove air conditioner from shelter, if necessary. (See paragraph 3-6.)
2. Remove right end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-26.)
3. Remove condenser section electrical module assembly. (See paragraph 4-90.)
(1) Check that bracket is not cracked, bent, or broken. Replace if damaged.
(2) Check that mounting hardware and blind nuts are secure and in good condition.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|