(4) Remove tags.
(5) Carefully form and position capillary tubing. Coil excess capillary tubing in three loops located at clamp
(6) While purging the system with nitrogen, braze the capillary end into the tube tee. (See paragraphs 4-6 and
(7) Using screwdriver, secure the capillary loops with a screw and clamp, and three equally spaced tiedown
(8) Replace the dehydrator. (See paragraph 4-73.)
(9) Leak test all newly connected joints and those in the repair area. (See paragraph 4-8.)
Follow-on Procedures: 1. Install top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
2. Install left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
3. Install air conditioner on shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
4. Connect power.
4-82. PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
(1) Check for evidence of leakage. Leak test per paragraph 4-8, if leak is suspected.
(2) Check that mounting is secure.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|