Be sure the refrigeration system is fully discharged and purged, and that dry
nitrogen is flowing through the system at a rate of less than 1-2 cfm (0.028 - 0.057
m /minute) before brazing or debrazing
a. Replace tubing and fittings only with equal material, grade, size, length and shape as the item removed.
b. Leak test the entire refrigeration system in accordance with paragraph 4-8 after any replacement action that
c. Replace the dehydrator and leak test the dehydrator flare fittings as the final step in any maintenance action that
required the refrigeration pressure system to be opened.
d. Evacuate and charge the refrigeration system in accordance with paragraphs 4-9 and 4-10 after all other
maintenance actions are completed.
4-87. RESILIENT MOUNTS, COMPRESSOR
1. Remove air conditioner from shelter. (See paragraph 3-6.)
2. Remove top condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-25.)
3. Remove left end condenser cover. (See paragraph 3-27.)
(1) Check to be sure that all compressor mounting hardware is in place. Replace missing parts.
(2) Check that resilient mounts are not mashed, split, deformed, or missing. Replace if damaged or missing.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|