(1) Using screwdriver, remove eight screws.
(2) Pull module out of housing until connectors on back side can be reached.
(3) Disconnect P12 and P13 connector plugs, and pull module free.
Figure 4-92. Condenser Section Electrical Module Assembly
(1) Connect P12 and P13 connector plugs to J12 and J13 connectors on back of module.
(2) Carefully slip module into place and aline holes.
(3) Using screwdriver, secure module with eight screws.
Follow-on Procedure: Connect power.
|Integrated Publishing, Inc.|